Sunday 19 April 2020

10 Hours of Coding Pt.3

Coding Post 3

What I did this HOUR

This hour was spent on getting the code from the previous stage in my mind and then following through with the next stage. I finished that second stage too but it took over an hour as I wanted the code to sit in my mind. Some of it is still tricky to understand so I will continue to look back and embed it into my mind. ( If I can : / ).

What specific things I learnt

Today I figured out most of the previous coding that i didn't have a full grasp on, and in stage 2, I learned some new code as well. ( Such as...)
"for" = For Loops (which is basically a fancy way of Copy Pasting.
(Again though I will need to look back to fully understand how to use it.)

What to do the next HOUR

I plan on beginning Stage 3 of the Cityscape and looking back a little to understand unclear code.

Completed Challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment