Wednesday 15 April 2020

10 Hours of Coding Pt.2

Coding Post 2

What I did this HOUR

HTML Stage-1 Section 5 < Here again
This hour I continued and finish the first lesson "Big Cityscape". Towards the end of the lesson, I took a lot more time than an hour. I had major difficulty completing section 7 and 8 as there wasn't a clear way to solve it. I even tested it by typing in the possible solution by hand and it still came up with the wrong answer. Whilst copy pasting the possible solution in and it comes up as the right answer. I might need some clarification on that.

What specific things I learnt

I learned how variables contribute to code and how the slightest mistake may cause all of the code to be useless. As well as I need to take some more time learning Functions, Contest.translate, and Context.restore/Save. (The new specific code I learned was...)
Var hight/width/ground/x/y/etc...
function...
context.save( );
context.restore();
context.translate(x, y);

What to do the next HOUR

I plan on going back and retrying the 7th and 8th sections in the first stage, and advancing to the second stage as well.

Completed Challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment